As a courtesy, we will file claims to your insurance carrier(s).
To ensure proper processing, present your most current insurance card(s). We request that register with the facility as soon as your procedure is scheduled.
We will verify your insurance for eligibility and benefit coverage. Upon completion of this, you will be contacted to pay any expected patient responsibility prior to your procedure. Accepted forms of payment include check, major credit cards, and Care Credit. Failure to pay prior to surgery may result in the cancellation of your procedure.
Convenient monthly payment arrangements can be set up utilizing Care Credit. Please visit their website at carecredit.com or call 1-866-893-7864 for more details.
How many bills can I expect to receive?
You may receive up to five (5) bills for your procedure. Typically, those bills will come from the following sources:
- Doctor’s Fee – this will come from the doctor
- Facility Fee – this will come from the location where you had the procedure (Mississippi Valley Surgery Center)
- Biopsy Fee – this will come from the pathologist that reviews your biopsy if one is taken
- Lab Fee – this will come from the lab that prepares your biopsy slide or if you have had any pre-testing of your blood, an EKG, etc.
- Anesthesia Fee – this will come from the anesthesia provider
For additional billing questions please call 563-344-8343.
Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. We offer CareCredit payment options as an alternative to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit allows you to pay over time instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Offering CareCredit removes the accounts receivable responsibilities from the doctor and allows them to focus on recommending and providing the best care to their patients. Complete the online Care Credit Application to see if you qualify.