To complete the surgery pre-registration process online
Please click the Simple Admit button, click “Patient Start Here” and enter the password provided to you by your physician office.
Registering prior to your procedure prepares our staff for your arrival on surgery day. Please pre-register as soon as your surgery is scheduled. If you are unable to register online and decide to register over the phone, you will talk to a pre-registration specialist who will gather your demographic and insurance information. You will also talk with a nurse who will review your medical history and any medications you are taking so we can prepare for your visit. The Center is a separate entity from your physicians’ office and we need to verify all information we are given on your behalf.
We may request that you have lab work or other tests performed prior to surgery.
If you do not pre-register, your surgery may be delayed or cancelled.
What are the best times to pre-register?
We encourage you to complete the pre-registration process online using the Simple Admit link above. Surgery Center patients may also pre-register Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Pre-registering over the phone
When pre-registering over the phone, please have the following information readily available before calling:
- Any paperwork from your doctor
- Insurance cards for primary and secondary insurances
- Photo ID (drivers license, military ID, student ID, etc)
- Applicable home addresses, home, work and cell phone numbers
- Social Security number and date of birth of the patient AND insurance holder
- A list of medications that you are currently taking (be sure to include the dose and directions of each medication)
- Guardians: If the patient is a child under the age of 18, and a parent will NOT be present for the surgery, legal guardian documentation must be provided
- If applicable, Worker Compensation information and contact person
We understand you may feel anxious or nervous about your upcoming procedure. Our compassionate staff will respectfully answer all of your questions so you understand what to expect while you are in our care.